Please choose carefully when placing your order as any cancellation within 24 hours from time of order will attract a 15% handling fee, as Colortile commences preparing your order within 24hours of receiving to ensure an efficient delivery time. All cancellations must be notified in writing. No cancellation of an order will be accepted after the dispatch of the Goods.
RETURN OF GOODS
ColorTile accepts returns of products for credit, under the following conditions –
- No returns after 30 days from delivery are accepted, goods must be in unopened full box quantities and saleable condition. Customer may be required to submit photos of any goods requested for return
- All costs associated with the return of goods are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring the goods are suitability packed for transport of the return. Any damage as a result of transport back to ColorTile will be at the customer’s expense.
- A handling charge of 25% of the purchase price will be deducted on all returns.
- Any products open or damaged by the customer cannot be returned for credit under any conditions.
- Goods returned will require written prior approval from ColorTile. An authorisation form will be sent to the customer if approved. A copy of the authorisation form must accompany any goods returned for credit.
- Once the stock is returned, ColorTile will assess the stock and ensure it matches the return request and authorisation form. Colortile will only issue a refund once this has been checked and approved.
- Specials orders and run out/end of line specials are not accepted for credit under any conditions.
DELIVERY / SHIPPING
- Upon acceptance of an order ColorTile will organise delivery of product to customer’s nominated address. Alternately, where customers has chosen to collect order, goods will be delivered to company approved pick up address
- ColorTile charge AUD$80 per pallet for delivery into metropolitan areas (within 40 kilometres of CBD) of NSW, QLD and Victoria. A flat rate of AUD$150 per pallet applies to any other deliveries within Australia. Delivery cost will be added to the order before checkout. Upon receipt of order, customer will be advised of expected delivery time up to 12 days, depending on location and weight of order Note: ColorTile reserves the right to contact the customer at time of order placement to advise of any additional freight charges that may apply due to remote delivery area or restricted access.
- ColorTile will make every effort to deliver orders in line with customer request. The standard guarantee is delivery to curb side of requested address. Any costs associated with unsuccessful delivery attempt by our carrier, will be charged to the customer.
- Any claims for damages or short deliveries, must be communicated to ColorTile within 24 hours from time of delivery.