Returns & Refunds Policy
RETURN OF GOODS
ColorTile accepts returns of products for credit, under the following conditions –
- No returns after 30 days from delivery are accepted, goods must be in unopened full box quantities and saleable condition. Customer may be required to submit photos of any goods requested for return.
- All costs associated with the return of goods are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring the goods are suitability packed for transport of the return. Any damage as a result of transport back to ColorTile will be at the customer’s expense.
- A handling charge of 25% of the purchase price will be deducted on all returns.
- Any products open or damaged by the customer cannot be returned for credit under any conditions.
- Goods returned will require written prior approval from ColorTile. An authorisation form will be sent to the customer if approved. A copy of the authorisation form must accompany any goods returned for credit.
- Once the stock is returned, ColorTile will assess the stock and ensure it matches the return request and authorisation form. Colortile will only issue a refund once this has been checked and approved.
- Specials orders and run out/end of line specials are not accepted for credit under any conditions.